Monday, May 11, 2009

A Gem of a Chat with A Genealogy Guy


My guest on Episode 65 is George Morgan, co-host of the Genealogy Guys Podcast.

George and I will be collaborating in a few weeks at the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree as panel participants at the Son of a Blogger Summit. So I thought it would be fun to have him on the show to not only hear more about it, but also just to get to know George a little better.

In our chat you'll hear how he got started in his own research, what keeps him motivated to keep going, and what family history has meant to him on a personal level.

Want to get all the latest Genealogy Gems Podcast news first? Sign up for my free e-newsletter which will give you the latest news, podcast episodes & videos as well as my favorite "genealogy gem" research tips and websites.


And as my big thank you to you for signing up I'll send you my 20 page e-book entitled 5 Fabulous Google Research Strategies for the Family Historian!

No comments: