To take advantage of everything WorldCat has to offer, consider these free, quick and easy upgrades to your account recommended by the folks at WorldCat:
- Fill in your profile.
- Catch tagging fever. Group things the way YOU find most helpful.
- Make a list. Covers-only view is a great way to browse a long list.
- Write a review. Share your opinions with the world.
- Rate an item. Help others be informed.
- Get automatic citations. Generated for APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Turabian style.
Learn About Lists: You can also learn how to create a List and get some good ideas on fun thing to do with WorldCat Lists by watching this 3 minute video:
Seeking Citations: Still want more? Learn how to use the WorldCat.org citations tool to cite research items and help you create a bibliography in this brief video. (1 min 47 sec)
Wild About Webinars: And finally, sign up for the free Live WorldCat Webinar on Oct. 28 at 2:00pm Eastern, 11:00am Pacific. You’ll get a sneak preview of what’s coming in the future and be able to ask questions and give your feedback. It's all from the world of WorldCat!