Saturday, January 12, 2008

Historical Fiction Fans Unite!

It's as natural as peanut butter and jelly that family historians are often fans of good historical fiction. I'm no exception to this. And since I can write about whatever suits my fancy on my blog, I'm happy to let you know about a wonderful series coming soon to a TV in your living room...

PREMIERING SUNDAY JANUARY 13, 2008
From PBS: "Masterpiece has good news for Jane Austen's millions of fans: PBS's beloved British drama series will broadcast adaptations of all of Austen's six novels, plus a new drama based on her life. It's the first time in television history that her books have been broadcast as a complete collection."

Sunday Nights through April 6 SCHEDULE

The Masterpiece Jane Austen Webpage

Watch a preview:




"How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!"
Jane Austen

Watch more videos about the series including interviews with the writer, Andrew Davies, at the The Genealogy Gems Website

No comments: