Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exclusive Interview You Won't Want to Miss!

Late last night I was putting the finishing touches on my most exciting interview to date.  This is an exclusive interview that you will not want to miss!  (Follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook for upcoming announcements, or better yet sign up for the free Genealogy Gems e-Newsletter)  I can't wait to share it with you - soon I promise!


The more I think about it, I pretty much have a dream job.  I get to talk and write about family history and genealogy all day, every day.  And one of the best aspects of producing The Genealogy Gems Podcast is definitely spending time with my guests - the movers and shakers in the genealogy world.


As I think back on the guests who have joined me on the shows the list reads like a who's who in genealogy. Each has shared their unique expertise and skills that has helped all of us make strides in our research and stay inspired to continue the course.  Folks like:

Dick Eastman, Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
Maureen Taylor, The Photo Detective
Tukufu Zuberi PhD, The History Detectives TV series
Randy Seaver, Genea-musings Blog
Curt Witcher, Allen County Library
Bill Maury, Chief of History, U.S. Census Bureau
Colleen Fitzpatrick, The Forensic Genealogist
Arleen Eakle PhD, Professional Genealogist
Don R. Anderson, Director Family History Library
Kathy Lennon, The Lennon Sisters and avid Genealogist
Paula Hinkle, Southern California Genealogy Jamboree
Stephen Danko PhD, Genealogist and Blogger
Thomas MacEntee, Geneabloggers

...and the list goes on and on.

And in addition to the upcoming exclusive interview I've got more terrific guests lined up in the coming weeks including Mark Tucker of the ThinkGenealogy Blog, and Irene Johnson of the Ancestors television series.  

Listen to the newest episode #79 which was recorded LIVE at the Family History Expo in Mesa, Arizona

No comments: