Thursday, September 3, 2009

Part 2: How to Blog Your Family History and Genealogy


It's finally here...Episode 42 of the Family History: Genealogy Made Easy podcast featuring Part 2 of How to Blog Your Family History.

I have had a blast receiving emails from listeners literally around the world about the family history blogs they are creating by following these step-by-step instructions.

In fact I'm so impressed I'm planning a future episode dedicated to highlighting these new gems of the blogosphere.

If you haven't created your own family history blog, now is the time. It's free and easy! I even have a companion video series for you that will show you how - literally - at the Genealogy Gems TV Channel at YouTube. There are 3 videos currently in the series with the 4th soon to come.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathleen Gauger said...

I am so glad that you have these three videos available. I was asked to give a portion of a meeting speaking about technology and how it can help us in doing our family history. I am focusing on creating a family history blog. I was fearing that I would have to begin teaching lessons on how to create a blog, let alone how to blog family history, but when I found your videos, I was overjoyed! I am going to refer everyone to your videos. I can't wait until you get the 4th one completed. Would you please email me and let me know when it is done so that I can pass on the good word. My email is ktgauger@gmail.com. Thanks so much for the hard work it has taken to put these togeter. This is a wonderful service!